You have discovered the hideaway....this superb villa is surrounded by 28 acres of Alpujarran fruit and olive groves where you can enjoy the simpler pace of life still enjoyed in this beautiful region of Andalucia.
Start the day with breakfast including freshly picked fruit from our surrounding orchards and let the serenity of the location work its magic on you.
From complete indolence to non-stop activity, Ranchito can provide the type of holiday you are looking for.
Surrounded by breathtaking views and many walking trails, just 35 mins from the typically Spanish beach resort of La Rabita and even within striking distance of the Sierra Nevada Skiing area, you will be perfectly located for almost anything that takes your fancy Area Details The Costa Tropical/Granada region
This part of Andalucia is celebrated for its reliable sunshine record. Historic cities like Granada are within easy reach, and the gastronomic landscape is also well worth serious exploration.
- Set amidst beatiful scenery with many local walks
- Birdwatchers have plenty to interest them
- "Cuatro vientos" Bodega a bar/restaurant and winery of very high reputation is just 10 minutes away, providing the ultimate in true Alpujarran cuisine and hospitality in a wonderful setting.
- Cadiar, the local "hub", a vibrant mountain town where, at fiesta time, the local fountain provides wine instead of water!
- Sierra Nevada - at only 1hr 30 distant, you can realistically add in a couple of days skiing to a stay between December and March
- Or, if you want to get away from it all, ignore all the above, fill up at any of the Hypermarkets that dot the motorways on your way in, close the gate and relax.... Travel Details There is no Public transport available from Ranchito. However, Robin, our property manager, is very happy to operate a taxi service for those nights you don't wish to drive....
Location The marker is an accurate indicator of the property location.