Spacious, privately owned comfortably & tastefully furnished 1 bedroom apartment in a small private residence, perfectly located next to beaches, restaurants & amenities. This apartment has an air-conditioned double bedroom, a large air-conditioned living/dining area with a double sofabed and a private balcony .
All mod cons including digital safe, TV/DVD/CD player. Ample bed linen & bathroom towels provided.
Own sizable swimming pool, tropical gardens & 24h concierge. Daily maid service included. Cooking, laundry/ironing & babysitting services available on request for a small fee. English/French speaking private chauffeur available.
2 minutes walk to lovely, safe & pristine sheltered beaches with fine white sand & turquoise waters - no roads to cross. Great snorkelling & a variety of watersports on offer at local beaches. All amenities 1- 5 min. walk: excellent reasonably priced restaurants, bars, supermarkets, excursion & diving centres, car/bike/scooter hire centres, taxi stands, bus stops, bank & internet café. Tennis courts, beautician/hairdresser (home visits), chemist & doctor under 1 min. walk.
Reliable taxi/minibus airport transfers can be arranged. Representative to welcome you & ensure your stay is comfortable & enjoyable. Ideal for couples & honeymooners but also for small families.
Travel cot , high chair, toys, books, cartoons, board games are available on request. Area Details The apartment is situated in the well serviced village of Péreybčre on the sheltered & unspoilt part of the island's North coast, which can be walked along for many miles. Péreybčre boasts several exceptional and safe beaches with crystal clear waters.
Péreybčre also has a great variety of excellent restaurants, amenities, supermarkets, shops & water activities. The main beach offers snorkelling, water skiing, speedboat tours, glass-bottom boats, parasailing, pedalos, sea kayaking and also restaurants and cafés. For those who prefer to be away from it all, Péreybčre also has several deserted beautiful beaches and delightful little coves.
Péreybčre retains a perfect balance between the tourist resort atmosphere of Grand-Baie (less than 5 minutes ride away) and the sleepy fishing village of Cap Malheureux further up the coast (about 5 minutes ride away).
A great variety of reasonably priced activities can be booked a few minutes walk from the apartment:
-dolphins visit by catamaran with possibility of swimming with dolphins
-yacht/trimaran/catamaran/boat day cruises to offshore deserted islands of L'ile Plate & L'ile D'ambre, all with immaculate beaches (with barbecue, stops for swimming & snorkelling)
-excursion to the beautiful island of Ile aux Cerfs, with barbecue, swimming & snorkeling
-full day trip on the “Isla Mauricia”, the oldest active magnificent sailing boat, with lunch, snorkeling & musicians
-Captain Nemo’s undersea walk with a helmet for 30 min., great for non-divers & children over 7
-half day/full day deep sea fishing (marlin, tuna and other species)
-parasailing over beautiful lagoon
-Blue Safari Submarine: discover the undersea world at a depth of 35 meters, great for anyone over the age of 2
-Nessee semi-submersible boat with snorkelling between fishes & reefs to discover the marine life
If you can tear yourself away from the spectacular beaches & lagoons, there are also many historical sites & interesting places to explore less than half an hour away. Examples include:
- 5 min. taxi/ bus ride to the resort town of Grand-Baie with its charming shopping arcades, its market, its restaurants on the water's edge & bars.
- 5 minute taxi/bus ride to the quaint fishing village of Cap Malheureux, where you can buy fresh fish from local fishermen
- 15 minutes taxi/bus ride to "Horse Riding Delights, where you can hire horses or bicycles to ride through the grounds of the former "Mont Choisy Sugar Estate".
- 15 minutes taxi/bus ride to the Aquarium where you will be able to see and touch a great array of tropical sealife in giant tanks & touch pools
- 15 minutes drive to The Verger de Labourdonnais, a beautiful colonial house surrounded by a 40 hectar sugar cane plantation & an orchard with all tropical fruit trees of Mauritius and nurseries with colourful & perfumed flowers
- 20 minutes taxi/bus ride to 'Le Jardin de Pamplemousses', a unique tropical botanical gardens with giant indigenous tortoises & small zoo.
- 20 minutes taxi/bus ride to "L'Aventure du Sucre", an old sugar mill converted into a interesting museum in a beautiful location retracing the history of Mauritius.
- 25 minutes away: the town of Goodlands, with its colourful market, its chocolate factory & its large Historic Marine model boat factory.
- 25 minutes away, in the town of Triolet, you will be able to visit the Maheswarnath Temple, which is the largest hindu temple in Mauritius.
- About 30 min. bus/taxi drive, you can reach the island's capital, Port-Louis, with its exotic markets, its China Town & pagodas, its temples, its modern Caudan shopping complex & its fascinating "Blue Penny Museum".
And there is much more to see ..... Travel Details With its great transport links (bus stops,taxi ranks, car/bike/scooter rental companies all nearby),Péreybčre is also a convenient departure point for daily excursions to anywhere on the island, whether by boat, hired car, hired scooter, bus or taxi. Any part of the island can be reached in less than 2 hours drive.
Location The marker is an accurate indicator of the property location.