Quiet Lovely spacious apartment in the heart of the city, 100m from the beach, fully equipped a home away from home. Located on a small street, 2nd floor, lighted. Large living room with an open kitchen, recently renovated, sleeps 2 in master bedroom and 2 more in the living room on a comfortable sofa bed.
• Fully Equipped kitchen with a dining table and chairs for 4, microwave, small oven, refrigerator, stove, tableware etc…
• Bathroom including a bathtub (newly renovated).
• Spacious, lighted, modern living room with 2 sofas, one is a queen size sofa bed, equipped with 40" TV, Free Cable, DVD
• Working space with a writing table, an ADSL internet connection, a phone for incoming calls
• Master bedroom with large windows, queen size bed including clean linings, blankets, pillows and towels, full size closet, ceiling fan and large mirror
• 65 sqm. Area Details The apartment is located in a friendly neighborhood between the beach on the west, chic Bugrashov Street to the north, bustling Alenby Street to the south and the exciting Rotchild Boulevard to the east.
There’s no place like Tel Aviv to indulge your urban tastes. Classified by geographers as a “world city,” it offers museums, opera, theater and dance, fine restaurants with cuisines from around the world, its own beautifully restored 19th-century quarter, Neve Tzedek and even antiquities, in the form of its “older sister” – Jaffa, which also has galleries galore.
Tel Aviv’s Mediterranean location also means quality beach-time can be part of the experience. Travel Details In general, there is no need to use public transport while enjoying the center of the city, since all main attractions are a short walking distance!
1 minute walk from Ben Yehuda st. where many bus lines lead anywhere in the city.
50 meter from taxi station.
5 minute walk from Airport shuttle bus stop.
5 minute drive from Hashalom train station.
Location The marker is a close indicator to the property location.