In Italy, apartment in Marina di Ragusa
It is situated to the 2° plan of a small condominium in the principal square of Marina of Ragusa to 20 mt. from her "beach of the tambourines" It can entertain up to five persons. It has two bedrooms, two baths, a kitchen, a stay and of an ample porch with sight on the sea and on the square. For his characteristics and above all for the proximity from the beach it is a good setup for those families, above all with children, that intends to spend an intense vacation in shore to the sea without giving up the conveniences of the apartments of the inhabited centers. Ideal also for those people who want to alternate the vacation to the sea with daily tourist excursions in central Sicily and south-orientale
This is the ideal place for a quiet, relaxing and cheap holiday and, at the same time, you can enjoy the sea, the countryside and the natural and cultural heritage of the beatiful places in 150 kms: Ragusa, Taormina, Etna, Siracusa, Noto, Piazza Armerina, Morgantina, Agrigento and Malta. To visit our website Click here Area Details The coastal area:
The coastal area near Ragusa is characterized by sandy public beaches where it is possible to swin safely in the sea. Infact the sea-floor slopes gradually an this is very important for people who don't love deep water.
· The natural reserve "Foce del fiume Irminio" where it is possible to swin in the cleanest stretch of the sea in the sout-east of Sicily. In the nature reserve one can see migrating and non-migratory birds and among the sand dunes, the originary areas of the mediterranean forest, with junipers, lentisk and palms.
· Marina di Ragusa: it is full of seafronts and public places of a musement, supermarkets and shops, a big acquapark, a nautical club, pubs, restaurants, discos and cinemas.
· Donnalucata: it is an ancient village populated mostly by sailors; it has a characteristic seafront, a large wide beach, fresh fisch markets and shops of handcraft and ceramics.
· Cava d'Aliga, Sampieri, Scoglitti are renomed for their beautiful gold sand.
· The ruins of the greek Kamarina and its archeological museum.
The inland offers, besides excursions through the wild nature, the quarries and the woods, also very interesting and cultural journeys, such as:
· Cava d'Ispica famous for its early Christian settlement
· Ragusa Ibla, Modica and Scicli renowened for their magnificient baroque architecture
· The castle of Donnafugata well-known for its sumetuous rooms and the garden full of mediterranean plants
Besides, within about 150 Kms, it is possible to visit in day trips siracusa, Noto, Agrigento, Piazza Armerina, the exvacations of Morgantina, Taormina, the volcano Etna and its park, Pantalica, the gorges of Cassibile, Capo Passerto, the nature reserve of Vendicari and Eloro.
From Pozzallo, near Marina di Ragusa , Malta can be easily reached and visited in a day, thanks to the daily iourney of the fast and confortable catamarans.
In the characteristic farms of the area one can taste the typical dishes of the local gastronomy made in conformity with the ancient tradition of our ancestors.
The dairy products, especially chees and "ricotta" (cottage cheese made of skimmed milk), are very good and can be tasted and boujht in the farms scattered in the area.
Location The marker is only an estimate of the location based on zip/post code and street address.
Overview google map.
Click on the map below for a larger map of the area Marina di Ragusa,Apartement near the beach - Sicily,97100,Italy