Lovely 160m2 villa, 9 km beaches, gated community, great shared pool and 3 tennis courts for the exclusive use of the residents. Large private garden and terraces with super view of nature and mountains. Comfortable garden furniture for everybody. Children welcome! Small dogs no problem.
- 30 m2 living/dining-area with fireplace, large corner couch, TV with DVD, hifi-equipment. Two double French windows lead to the terrace.
- Master bedroom 1 (20m2) with en-suite shower room (newly redone). Queen size bed. Direct access to terrace via two double French windows, to the south and the west.
- Kitchen entirely equipped with hob, microwave, dishwasher, oven, fridge and washing-machine/dryer. Well equipped with cooking utensils and cutlery.
- Guest toilet.
- Master bedroom 2 (20 m2), queen size bed, some antique furniture, TV with VCR and en-suite bathroom, newly redone. Double French windows to the west.
- Bedroom 3 has two single beds. French windows towards the east.
- Comfortable mezzanine, almost an independent room, with a regular double bed. Super view to the mountains.
- Shower room and toilet (newly redone) on the landing.
Baby cot and high chair are available. Bed linen can be made available.
Large terraces with ample space for dining and relaxing (sun chairs, parasols, etc.). Pingpong table.
Parking space for 3 cars.
About 2 mins walk from the house: Great shared swimming pool, and 3 tennis courts (10 mins walk) for the exclusive and free use of the residents of Val d'Azur. Next to the swimming-pool: children's playground, volleyball and pétanque courts.
Around the pool you can meet people of different nationalities. Ideal for families with young children and teenagers.
Nature: Jogging and hiking possibilities from our door-step.
5 minutes walk to convenient medium-sized supermarket, medical center (doctor, dentist, pharmacy), baker, dry cleaner, hairdresser.
Val d'Azur is situated halfway between the two provençal villages Biot and Valbonne, i.e. 5-6 km from each, and 9 kms from the closest beaches. 15 to Cannes, 20 to Nice Airport. Area Details Lots of things to see and do all year round, not just in summer. Only 9 km from beaches in Antibes-Juan les Pins and 15 to Cannes. Many golf courses 4-10 km away (Opio-Valbonne, Mougins, Val Martin, \"La Bastide\" (Club Med), Biot). Glassblowing and other arts and crafts in the Provencal villages of Biot and Valbonne (5 kms from us), Vallauris 8 km. Museums: Picasso, Fernand Léger. Jazz festivals in Nice and Juan les Pins in July. Many open-air classical concerts in the area in July and August.
6 km from Marineland: dolphins, killer whales, etc. Same place: Aquasplash.
Fabulous restaurants in Biot (6km), Valbonne (4km), Mougins (10 kms) etc. Useful websites: www.beyound.fr/villages/valbonne.html and www.beyound.fr/villages/biot.html; www.provenceweb.fr/f/alpmaritimes/valbonne.html Travel Details Buses to Antibes, Biot and Valbone. But a car is definitely an asset. In case of house exchange: possibility to exchange cars as well.
Location The marker is an accurate indicator of the property location.